Garrett County – Timesheet Application
The Timesheet application is a .Net application that has allowed Garrett County to automate the timesheeet process. Previously this was entirely a manual process. The main functionality is detailed below:
- Users logon enter their timesheets every pay period.
- Built in validation checks are performed, relating to holidays and checks to determine the number of hours an employee isÂ entitled to take off.
- Upon timesheet submission a workflow is initiated.
- Each supervisor that logs on can view in grid format the list of employees that report to them. They can approve/reject the timesheets.
- Once the timesheet reaches HR it is considered approved.
- Timesheets can be exported to excel and printed