MTA Long Island Bus leveraged our technical skills to implement a number of network related initiative including the following:
- Conducted a enterprise wide audit of network topology including network traffic analysis and bandwidth utilization, Active Directory structure and Group Policies, servers, services, open ports, firewall configuration, missing security patches, NTFS access control and network share permissions across three sites.
- Published MTA-Long Island Bus Network Infrastructure document outlining results of network audit, along with remediation recommendations.Â
- Assisted in the deployment of the Storage Area Network (SAN) solution employing EMC2 technologies.
- Custom server builds based on desired server utilization including various RAID configurations (i.e. RAID-1 for mirroring and data recovery, RAID-5 for performance application and database servers).
- Designed, developed and deployed the organizations SharePoint Services server farm.